Fiddler’s Green of SF has been presented a Certificate of Honor by Aaron Peskin on behalf of the Board of Supervisors. Thank you SF!
Fiddler’s Green of SF provides three distinct concepts in one. The ground floor provides a unique nostalgic Irish pub feel with exquisite penny flooring. Seeing is believing with the level of ground floor detail. The back mezzanine provides unique sports viewing experience with elevated seating. This is perfect for a large group for presentations or those who want to enjoy their favorite sports game. Last but not least, the top floor bar provides a spacious and private bar area perfect for large groups with a rustic feel. All three spaces can be rented together or separately.
- Building built in 1901 and was one of the buildings in the area that survived the 1906 7.8 San Francisco earthquake
- Recent Pub/Restaurant Timeline:
- 1970 – El Mason – Spanish Restaurant
- 1989 – Little Spain – Spanish Restaurant
- 1991 – Fiddler’s Green – Iconic Irish Pub
- 2016 – Major overhaul of the ground floor by CDR Construction and reopening (see build out page)
Before & After